Saturday 20 April 2013

Copy and Paste.

"Imitation is not sincerest from of flattery....So come come up with your own original ideas and leave mine alone." - Unknown 
From the moment we were born we were told to be ourselves, but what if other people want to be us? What if people are trying to copy and paste us? I'm getting very frustrated because this is happening to me.I do on thing and this person (who shall be left unnamed) does it...... better. For example I got new Converse a couple months ago and my friends said they were cool. Then this person got Converse and everybody loved them! This person never had an interest in the shoes but I on the other hand had always had an interest because my older brother Ewen got a pair on his 12th birthday and after a while I wanted a pair. I got a blue pair the next year when I turned 11 and they lasted me a few years. This year for Christmas I got a black pair and I love them. Another thing about me being copied and pasted is I love comics and superheros, mostly villains thought,I really do and this person who has never showed the slightest interest in them all of a sudden loves them just because they heard me talking to a girl about it and she liked it. Well the next thing you know this person likes superheros and comics and everybody knows because they won't let you forget it! I really do feel like I'm being copied and pasted. Like all my originality is being striped away from me.
If you also feel like this comment below.  
"you have to do stuff that average people don't understand because those are the only good things."         - Andy Warhol

Goodnight Ireland. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment