Saturday 6 April 2013

If animals could speak.

Foster.
For those of you who didn't know, I have a cat and his name is Foster. Now I'm not trying to start a war here but I have to say that cats are better then dogs. I mean you give a dog a treat and he'll lick your face and love you, but a makes you work for it's affection, you can't just give it a treat. It took me six years to get old Foster to like me. My friend had a dog and the first day I met him the dog was all over me, licking my face and waging his tail. Also cats are smarter, in my opinion. My Friend's dog, for instance, was so dumb that if you had a toy in your hand and pretended to throw it, he thought you threw it!My cat, on the other hand, never fell for that (I'm not trying to toot my own horn, I'm just giving an example). So, in my finale thought, I'm on team cat! What team are you on? 
“If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.” 
―Mark Twain 

Goodnight Ireland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment